Thursday, July 26, 2012

Testamonials From Our Friends

Just had to share what one customer stated about our body wash made with Aloe and Ginger. We'd love to hear from you.
 
 
"Hi Sonya!

I wanted to make sure I posted this on your wall for all to see...your Aloe & Ginger Liquid Soap is awesome! I bought it to try an get control of my adult acne that was becoming painful, especially on my jawline, and it worked better than I could have imagined! Not only did it get control of the acne I already had, but it essentially reversed it leaving no trace of acne behind on my face! I will say that I use a scrub to get my makeup off and to help clear dead skin and open my pores before using your Aloe & Ginger, but I know it's your soap that made the difference because I had no control of my acne and I had very painful continuous breakouts before adding your Aloe & Ginger.

So, thank you so much for your soap and other products and I will be ordering more around the 1st (you might have to send me a reminder lol)! I will also be ordering some for my daughter to try to help with her breakouts as well.

Thank you Sonya & Family!

Wesa (Misty) :)"
 
 
Thanks Misty.  We are glad you are so happy with our products.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment